What We're All About
- We’re digital age discoverers.
- Constantly on the lookout for the greatest things to do, we’re determined to discover the people and experiences that you won’t find anywhere else. Want to talk about your life path with a monk or earn some street cred by learning how to graffiti? We’ve got you covered.
- We love meeting people.
- An experience on SideTour is as much about fun as it is about making meaningful connections. In fact, one of our favorite things is turning strangers into friends in just a few short hours. Thankfully, our hosts are a complex group of characters ranging from chefs and artists to collectors and philosophers. Masters of their crafts and stellar networkers, they’re the real backbone of our experiences.
- Our experiences are all SideTour-approved.
- We update our site weekly with the most uncommon and unexpected activities, so you’re always in the know with whatever’s going on around you. Our NYC-based team curates each and every listing so you can book knowing that a great experience is guaranteed.
- We’re expanding.
- Right now, SideTour is available in a handful of cities, but we’re moving quickly to launch in additional cities. Help us out by recommending your city, and we’ll reward you by letting you in on SideTour the second we get to your town.
Welcome aboard. We’re thrilled you’re here.